If you are anything like most people, you would be sticking to the same cleaning strategy throughout the year. Even some of the so-called housekeeper services companies never customize their strategies. Well, that is not the right approach. You must alter your cleaning tactics from season to season. That way, you and your family can keep several diseases at a safe distance and live a healthy lifestyle in the long run.
Does season-based cleaning sound too overwhelming? We can help you with that. Our home cleaning service experts have crafted the following guide keeping the nitty-gritty of every season in their mind:
1. Summer Cleaning
Keeping your house nice and tidy during the summer could be a daunting task. After all, homeowners have to keep up with a lot including rain, mold, heat, and humidity. Luckily, you can do away with all these issues by walking the tight line of the following tips compiled by reliable housekeeper services companies:
· Clean your windows: Make the most of the sunny weather by cleaning your windows for a few hours. For optimal scrubbing, you can use soapy water and a sponge. No need to opt for fancy products.
· Use essential oils: Essential oils are incredibly potent when it comes to killing bacteria, which grow rampantly during summer. We recommend you avoid strong fragrances and choose safe essential oils.
· Clean the fridge: In warmer climates bacteria grows faster, even in refrigerators. Make sure to clean out your refrigerator by washing it with mild antibacterial soap, and getting rid of any mold or expired food. This is especially important when you are preparing for the season with fruits and vegetables.
· Clear the patio and driveway: Spring and winter can leave sidewalks and driveways covered in dirt and debris. A pressure washer, soapy water, and a coarse bristled brush are all options depending on the surface. Always check the manufacturer's instructions for wooden patios or decks.
2. Spring Cleaning
Housekeeper services grow in demand during spring. Spring cleaning can make or break you, especially if you are vulnerable to allergies. The ongoing pandemic makes it even more important. To make your life easier, we have put together tried-and-true tips to clean your house during this season:
· Utilize a HEPA vacuum: You can’t make a list of spring cleaning tools without including a HEPA vacuum. The reason being, these vacuums trap tiny particles in the air that you can't see. Regardless of their size, they are dangerous and could pave the way for allergies.
· Eliminate odor from gym clothes: Many people see the spring season as an opportunity to indulge in the workout. But the only problem is that people often fail to get rid of the odor from their gym clothes. For this, you need to rinse your gym clothes immediately using synthetic detergent.
· Tidy up the fireplace: It is time to remove all ashes and debris from your fireplace as soon as you bid farewell to winter. To prevent ashes and dust from building up on surfaces, remove the ashes carefully and place them in a trash bag.
· Always work from the top to the bottom: You need to start from the ceiling when you are thinking about spring cleaning your home. This will push the debris down and prevent you from having to re-dust your home. Use an extension hose on a vacuum to remove dust and cobwebs from ceilings and fans.
3. Fall Cleaning
Fall is arguably the best season to clean up your home and get it ready for winter. Typically, people spend most of their time indoors during the fall. So ensuring a clean atmosphere is essential. Take the following measures to achieve this objective:
· Clean gutters:There is no denying that autumn leaves are beautiful. But they could be your worst nightmare if your gutter gets clogged with them. You might need to clean your gutters multiple times throughout the fall, as leaves continue to fall. Do not forget to follow safety precautions.
· Rinse off ceiling fan: It is time to shut down ceiling fans that have been used all summer. Apply the mixture of dish soap and water to ensure thorough cleaning.
· Winterize your beds: To make your beds feel new, take out any heavy winter blankets. Give them a good wash. Also, make it a point to rotate your bed mattress.
· Declutter your closets: Cooler weather means you are likely to require more layers. Clear out your closet and make space for scarves, boots, and coats.
4. Winter Cleaning
As the days become shorter and the temperatures drop, many people think of sneaking into their blankets. But that does not mean you can overlook cleaning. If so, you may end up putting your health at stake.
· Get rid of all the dust from your carpets: Carpets that are not regularly cleaned can harbor dirt and bacteria. You should shake larger carpets and rugs outside over a fence to feel warmer while walking on them in winter.
· Pay attention to the sink drains: Winter months can be difficult for blocked pipes. If pipes do not drain properly, they might end up bursting in winter. This can lead to water leakage and costly repairs. So address this issue as soon as winter approaches.
· Clean your curtains: Curtains can trap everything. Hence, they should be washed at least twice per year in the washer.
Phone: (469) 200-4312
6735 Salt Cedar Way Suite 300 Frisco, TX 75034
4400 State Hwy 121, Ste 300, Lewisville, TX 75056
Copyright © 2022 Green Pure and Clean - All Rights Reserved.
We are Licensed and Insured